Thursday, December 8, 2022

Glasses x 3!

 It was time for Bug, Boo, and I's annual eye checkups and they called the day of Bug's and said they had an earlier opening if we could come in. I told them she was in school and they said if anyone else needed an appointment it would be a good time to do it. 

 Peaches had just been complaining of her eyes hurting...she even told her teacher about it so I figured why not just take her in. Sure enough she needed glasses. She has Bug's farsightedness and the astigmatism like Boo and I. Her left eye is not too bad but her right is. :(

 
She was thrilled though to get to pick glasses! She tried about 20 pairs on before settling on these. They have teal and pink mixed into the black.

 
And here she is the day they came. So proud! She has been doing a good job so far. It was hard at first for both of us to remember for her to put them on in the morning but now we are getting used to them.

 
Boo and I went in the next day. The lovely eye dilation...

 
Boo picked these pretty pink/gold/sparkly ones. Unfortunately only a few days after having them she went to clean them and they literally snapped in half! Thankfully that was a warranty break and they are getting replaced. :P

 
Bug has been living with broken glasses for months now...every few days she has to re-glue them so we were very excited for her to get her new ones! She also chose a light pink frame but a little different than Boo's. Hopefully we can make it a while before breaking them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment