The girls' Fall Concert was amazing! I didn't get videos of everything but there were performances with handbells, boomwhackers, violins, guitars, a cello and more. The music teacher up there is so talented and does an amazing job with the kids!
This was a funny song about duct tape. :P
Bug played percussion on several of the songs.
Boo got to do a solo and I was SO mad at myself because I knew my phone storage was getting close to being full and it cut off RIGHT in the middle of her solo. I only got half of it. :'(
They had several songs each.
It was so fun to watch them playing and singing!
So proud of our talented girls!!
After the show we went home for a very late dinner and let Lou open up the rest of her presents. Aunt J and Uncle K got her a cute dog purse that had some money in it.
She said, "Now I can go to the store and buy ANYTHING I want!" :)
We gave her some new tennis shoes that have sparkles and a kitty face.
She got Paw Patrol puzzles from Aunt Karen! She loves puzzles and she loves Paw Patrol so it was perfect!
She got birthday money form Aunt H and Uncle J and a Minnie Mouse Play Doh set from Aunt D and Uncle W.
We love this little girl so much and are so thankful for her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment