The littles got to have a playdate with our neighbor girl. Her mom had a doctor's appointment so we watched her for a few hours one day. She is a sweet little girl and not demanding at all, but I found out that Lou is an introvert. She came to me after a couple hours and said, "Mommy I can't play with her anymore. She is exhausting!" Haha!
Peanut likes to do her schoolwork UNDER her desk. It seems so odd and uncomfortable to me, but she will sit down there for hours. So funny.
Queso likes to sit with her sometimes. Unfortunately Queso has become a garage cat. We found out he has a genetic bladder issue and even with expensive prescription food he is still peeing on any item of clothing left on the floor. I was very unhappy about that but dealing with it until we found out he was peeing on pillows, blankets and one of the downstairs mattresses. That was the straw that broke the camels back. I tossed all the pillows he got. Thankfully the mattress was one that had a waterproof cover on it but after washing all the bedding four times, using a gallon of vinegar, and leaving the sheets and blankets outside to get aired in the sunshine for days, there is still a faint whiff of cat urine. Grr. I wish he could still be inside...he is a sweet cat...but I can't keep the washing machine running full time just to keep up with his peeing. :(
At least Peanut still has Buddy. She made him an angel in the nativity one day. Haha.
Coloring party while waiting for the little sisters at dance. :)
Abby wanted to be in the Nativity too..."See I make a very humble and sweet Mary."
Happy Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment