Saturday, July 16, 2022

Lou's Laughs - Part 3

 October 1st

Talking with the little ones in Lou's room, Peaches said, "She sleeps in a big girl bed now! She's a big girl!" Me: "Yep. No more babies in our house!" Lou looked concerned and then patted me reassuringly. "It ok. We have Barbies right over dere!" 

October 13th

Overheard while the littles were playing, "Sister! Obey me!" 

October 14th

She insisted on wearing a swimsuit. It was 40 degrees out. She had to take it off to go potty and after she was done she held it up to me and said, "Mommy! Get my fim-fuit on!" She had put it on in the first place so I told her, "If you want to wear it you can put it on." Her response: "I can't! I'm...sick!" 

October 28th

 We were waiting in line at the drive thru at the bank. It was taking a few minutes and with all the attitude of a teenager she said, "UGH! Come ON! Mommy...where is our FOOD?!" 

November 16th

She was coloring and said, "I'm drawing a pit-ture of you Mommy! Head...eyes...smile...one leg..." she turns to look at me, "No! TWO legs!" 

November 17th 

She made a turkey hat at AWANA and had it on. She happily crowed, "Quack-a-doo! I'm a woosta!" 

November 19th

Driving in the car after dark...the moon was going behind the clouds, "Mommy! Moon getting really stuck again! You need to get it out!" We made a turn, "Oh no! We turn away from the moon! It's GONE!" 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment