Saturday, October 16, 2021

Kites!

 When we were at the Fair the girls won a couple of little plastic kites. We had a free evening a few days later and it was windy so I told them to get their shoes on and we'd try them out. Lou came back ready to go. Haha.

 

 They did not work as well as we'd hoped. We tried for over an hour but never got one higher than a few feet off the ground. 

 

Daddy was getting frustrated, but I thought it was hilarious because they were basically just running back and forth across our property as fast as they could dragging a kite behind them. Haha!  


 
Run girls run!


 
I thought it was a very entertaining evening. Haha. Maybe we'll have to get them some real kites and give it another try! We've got so much wind out here you'd think we'd be able to make them work!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment