Saturday, October 30, 2021

Jog-A-Thon!

 Our Indian Summer weather had been SO nice...60's and 70's, and then the day of the jog-a-thon it dropped to the 50's. :P Thankfully it wasn't windy so it wasn't too bad. Lou and I walked the whole time and made four laps. 


 
Peaches ran some and made 6 laps, a personal best! I also noticed that sometime between arriving and going outside (ten minutes) she lost her coat. Not surprisingly she came down with a cold a few days later. 

 
Peanut also had a personal best and did 10 laps this year!

 
Bug helped keep an eye on the Cubbies and got 6. 

 
I didn't get a picture of Boo because she wasn't feeling all that great, but she did 10 laps as well. The girls all got a few sponsors, but none of them won this year. We had a lot of good participation though so we are now set for scholarships for kids who need them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment