We have been having some amazing weather lately! I am loving it and loving that the girls are spending hours outside!!
We used to have a stick hanging down right here, but of course someone was always getting whacked with it so I changed it out for the baby swing...which Peaches loves. Haha.
Dueling sister swings!
They get a little wild sometimes. :P
The only bad part about outside playing is that it always ends in an extra bath. But I love that they are outside and digging in the dirt and using their imaginations so it's worth it!
Lou knows how to turn on the water so nothing is safe! I took away the bucket one day when I didn't want her to get muddy and she took off her boot and used it as a container to transport the water. Haha.
They dug themselves a hole to soak their feet...or make stew. Hopefully not at the same time. Haha.
This one loves mud just as much as her sisters before her!
She doesn't like when I have to scrub her face to get the mud off, but thankfully she loves baths.
My only rule is that if they do mud they have to stay out for at least an hour to make it worth our while. This day she had only been out 10 minutes before wanting back in and was not happy when I told her she couldn't come in yet. :P
We're looking forward to many more mud days this summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment