For some reason I am TERRIBLE at Science experiments! I try so hard and they never turn out the way they are supposed to! We tried this one four times and it never worked! You're supposed to boil water in a can and then flip it over into a pan of cold water and the change in pressure from the hot/cold is supposed to make the can crumple. It didn't. :(
Proudly showing me her rock.
Boo had to make a model of the water cycle so we used to humidifier which she "dressed up".
This was the girl's April Fool's joke on Daddy. "Daddy! Daddy! Come quick! There's water running down the stairs!" He wasn't fooled. :P
The little ones LOVE to paint. I just have to be in the mood to give them a bath afterwards because it's impossible for them to keep the paint on the paper!
Peanut is quite the artist!
And so is Lou. :P
Happy Thursday! :)
LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove the water cycle display!