Monday, June 7, 2021

Mother's Day

 We had a very quiet Mother's Day as we were still under quarantine at the time. The girls "made" themselves breakfast. Haha. Works for me.


 
We did online church and then kept plugging along on the house. This was when we were still demoing and installing flooring so I was making trips back and forth with the tractor. The little ones love to ride with us on the tractor!!

 
We had lunch and then I got to open their sweet cards and presents.
 
 
 Peaches signs all her cards to me To Mooy right now. So funny.

 
She gives me cards all the time and is SO sweet and proud of each one.

 
Peanut got me a backpack purse I had wanted.

 
Boo got me a pretty blouse...in a shoebox.

 
 They tricked me because I needed new tennis shoes (mine had holes) so I thought there were going to be shoes in there, but it was the shirt. But they truly had gotten me the shoes and they separately wrapped each shoe. Haha.


 
Buggy's card said "Happy Birthday" on the front, and "Just kidding. Happy Mother's Day" on this inside. :P

 
She gave me a beautiful new watch!

 
So thankful for my sweet girls!!!

 
Lou took this picture of me putting on the watch. 

 
We got to do a fun Zoom with the fam! Thanks Aunt K for getting us all together!

 
And then it was back to the tractor after Lou went down for her nap. Peaches was my riding companion for the rest of the afternoon.

 
There ended up being a staffing emergency at work so T had to head to the hospital after dinner. The girls and I played a game of Catan and then I got them in bed. It was a sweet Mother's Day with my beautiful girls! 


No comments:

Post a Comment