Monday, June 21, 2021

Party Time!

 We were finally able to have Buggy's Covid-postponed birthday party a few weeks after her actual birthday. It was worth the wait though! The kids had so much fun! We spent three hours at a trampoline park with some of her closest friends. 

I think Lou had the most fun though. Haha.


 
Two boys vs. four girls! Haha!

 
This was a new addition since the last time we'd been. 

 
And so was this swing! Really fun!

 
We've only ever been for two hours, but I found a coupon for buy two hours get one free. I didn't know if they would get tired or bored of jumping for that long, but they definitely didn't! They jumped right up until we made them get off!

 

Noni came with us and showed the little ones how to build a block wall and then burst through it into the pit.


  
 
So  much fun!

 
The girls were getting some serious air on the swing!


 Time out for singing happy birthday, presents, and cupcakes!

 
Dodgeball!

 
Check out the air on J, in the middle!


 
Lou figured out she could climb up the sides of the walls.

 
 

 
The older kids got in on the wall bursting too!




 
So many of my pictures were blurry but full of joy! 





 
We tried to keep masks on the kids, but after an hour or so most everyone took them off and the workers didn't ask them to put them back on. Lou always wants her on, "I need my mack!" as she calls it. But then she just chews on it for a while and then hands it to me all wet. :P






 
We are so thankful for these sweet friends! They are all homeschooled so we were able to go during school hours and cut down on the crowds.

 
Lou missed her nap and then fell asleep literally ten minutes from home. She popped right awake when we pulled in, but was pretty crabby.

 
The rest of the night was not much better! She's still a little too young to be able to skip naps.

 
I asked Bug to smile for me so I could get a picture of her new necklace from N. You can't really see it here but it has a K on it. 

 
Such a fun day celebrating our beautiful girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment