Monday, April 5, 2021

Bedrooms!

 The girls (and I!) were so excited to see their rooms coming together! I was amazed at how even though their rooms were almost an identical layout, they all turned out so differently and really reflect the personality of each girl! Bug went with a cactus/succulent theme and her colors are mint, coral pink, and gray. Very pretty and grown up!

 
 Boo went with a navy/mustard theme along with owls. I love how bright and fun her room turned out!

 
 And I really love the navy wall. So striking. 
 
We decided to go with the nicer closet systems since we plan for this to be our forever home. 
 
 The girls and I spent an entire Sunday afternoon hanging pictures and decorations while Daddy worked. 

I love Peaches room. It fits her so well. :)

 
We were able to use the playhouse Daddy had made for the other house. After a few days she ended up telling me that she was scared to sleep up so high so we moved the mattress down below. :) She was the only one who had a hard time with the transition because she was only 2 when we moved here so she doesn't remember sleeping in her own room. She was scared to sleep by herself for the first week or so, but she's used to it now.
 
 
Peanut really wanted a "sweets" theme. I wasn't so sure about that but it turned out very cute! 
 





We had to get pictures on their first night in their new rooms! I admit I don't mind having Peaches in the playhouse since now I don't have to climb up the ladder anymore. Haha.

 
Happy 1st night!
 

All tucked in with their new blankets and pillows.




 
It is so nice to have them in their own space once again! They did better than I ever could have imagined; four girls living in one big open room for two and half years! They had their moments but for the most part they did beautifully, and now they are back on their own and enjoying the quiet. :) Pictures of the rest of the upstairs to come.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rooms! I can't wait to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete