Peanut asked if she could make a cake for Easter. This is the design she and Buggy came up with. :)
Boo said she had to get her daily selfie on Easter morning while Daddy was preparing the ham. :P
We ended up not having enough time to do Easter baskets before church so we did them after we got home.
They each got a little wooden cut out to paint. Daddy bought the two little ones chocolate unicorns and the three older girls got chocolate dinosaur eggs...not quite the traditional bunnies. Haha.
I totally forgot until we were already at church that I had bought Boo new sandals that I meant for her to get to wear to church that morning. Whoops. Thankfully they were a bit big so she'll be able to wear them all summer.
Peanut got a romper and Buggy got a shirt.
This was not part of my Easter plans, but a couple nights before the girls and I were at Walmart and they were looking at the toys. Lou LOVED this little learning dog and there was a whole end cap of them clearanced out for $7 dollars so we snuck it in the basket for her. This is blurry but you can see how happy she is!
Daddy found a stuffed unicorn for Peaches.
They all got new books and puzzles.
And a glow ball from the dollar store.
Lou thought the unicorn was a toy at first and hugged it.
I told her it was chocolate so then she gave it a taste and said, "YUM!"
She was carrying the dog on her hip like a baby. :)
More pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment