Monday, February 8, 2021

School Fun

 I never showed these pictures of Peaches before school out for Christmas. They had a Christmas party and exchanged gifts. She loved it!

And another day I went to pick her up and they were all outside playing in the snow and having a blast! She did not want to leave!

 
She loves her friends so much!


 
 
 
After standing there for 15 minutes talking with the other moms I finally let Lou out of the car to play for a few minutes. She didn't have any snow stuff but she still had fun before getting cold.

Speaking of Lou...terrible two's? To be fair these were both accidents...knocking a couple pairs of her sister's underwear (that were sitting on the back of the tank) into the toilet.

 
And knocking a bunch of stuff off the piano including this snowman couple figurine. Daddy was able to glue it back together though.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment