On Christmas Eve we did our traditional stocking baskets. It's so fun to open a basket full of presents. I think it's even better than Christmas morning!
Good thing Grandma and Grandpa have a big living room since there are 17 of us now!
The girls were very excited to open their baskets!
That made it worth the three hours of wrapping and sore backs Daddy and I got. Haha.
So grown up!
Wild child extraordinaire.
Peanut is in this picture taking phase...lol.
These girls adore their cousin S! I can't believe she's a senior already!
So many fun presents!
Peaches is in a wonderful present opening stage. She gets SO excited for every present!
Lou found this little rocking chair and happily sat in it the whole time.
Peanut wants to decorate her new room in an ice cream theme so Grandma found her these cute ornaments!
Have you ever loved a present so much you just had to bite it? Haha.
Boo and I found these little beanies when we had to run into the pharmacy one day.
Love this face!
So much fun!
More pics tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment