Thursday, February 4, 2021

Christmas - Part 4

 We did something a little different this year and did a whole family gift exchange instead of kids/adults. It worked out really well and everybody was really happy with their presents! 

 

Auntie Nae found Lou this awesome Duplo house/family! I didn't even know they made such a thing!

 
Bug had Peaches and she found a Frozen castle and got her the Anna and Olaf to go with it.

 
I think she liked it. ;)


 
We got M a Lego Friends set.


 
Boo had Peanut and she got her the Calico Critter Tram!

 
 Cousin W got Boo the Lego Friends Pool Party set!


 
Auntie Nae found some really neat stuff for Bug's new room...a cool light string/picture display, a build your own terrarium kit, and some neat earrings!


 
Auntie Nae helped Lou put her house together. You can build it to look three different ways.

 
We got Cousin S some art pens and a hair tie bracelet.

Peaches had me and she got me a shirt and an adorable cookie jar!


 
She was so excited to give it to me. 

 
I love it!
 

Lou made Grandpa take a time out to read her a book. :)

 
Peaches got her castle together while people were opening.

 
They had been telling an add-on story the night before that included a Princess with a golden toilet so everyone got a kick out of the Duplo house coming with a yellow toilet. 

 
I had on my wish list that I would like a sign with Lamentations 3:22-23 and T couldn't find one so he and Peanut comissioned Auntie Nae to make one for me on one of the old windows we pulled out of the house! How neat! I love it!

 
Grandma made fun shower baskets for all of the girls filled with all sorts of goodies!





 
We got each of the girls a new set of books.


 
Here is Lou's house all put together. This is her way of showing me that I need to wipe her nose. :P
 

The aftermath!


Cousin E makes videos so Grandpa made him an amazing cart for his camera that rolls and can position the camera in just about every imaginable angle. He was really surprised!  


The rest of the farm pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment