Monday, May 25, 2020

"Knock Knock!" - Part 7

June 23rd

At the lake resort workcation...that is cancelled this year :( :( :( 
"Mommy? Are we gonna sleep at this weird house?!?" 

July 1st
"Alexa! Tell me a joke!" Alexa: "I'm sorry. I'm not understanding right now. Please try again later." E: "Hahahaha! I get it!" 

July 7th
Me: "Can you get me the balloon?" She must not have really wanted to because she determinedly said, "Jesus! I'm doin' this for you!" 

July 10th
"I love you Mommy!" Me: "I love you too! You're such a sweet girl!" I hugged her and kissed her on the head. She leans in for another hug and says, "You're such a sweet girl too Ma-ma." and pats me on the back.

July 11th
I told her Noni was going to come babysit while Daddy and I went to the dentist the next day. "Oh YAY! Mommy and Daddy gonna go ta the dentist! Noni gonna come and love me and see me and jump with me!" 

July 14th
She was on the potty. Me: "Come on, we need to hurry up, everyone is waiting for us. Are you done?" Her: "No fanks. I'm goin' potty." 

July 15th 
Coming out of the bathroom. "There's my dad! He's my boy! He haffta go in da boy bathroom!"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment