Thursday, May 7, 2020

Egg Hunt

We hadn't been to Noni and Papa's since February 28th so a few days before Easter we headed over. Noni and Papa stayed up on the deck. Mama stayed in her buggy, and the girls and I stayed on the lawn. 

Papa and Noni had set up an egg hunt for the girls and they were so excited!


I thought this picture was hilarious. It looks like a giant hand is about to grab her.


"Eggs!"




Poor Lou did not understand why I wouldn't let her climb up the steps to Noni and Papa. She tried and I brought her back and then she just stood in this spot staring at them with a confused look on her face.


And then gave me a look. :P


But she forgave me when I showed her how to find her eggs.


The big girls found a whole bunch.



And they understood why we had to keep our distance.


Noni put Puffs in Lou's eggs and she was SO happy!


The big girls got candy and money!


Noni took some pictures from up on the deck. 

  

The girls had to take a couple turns each on the zipline Papa made for them.


We only stayed an hour, but it was so nice to see them!


We gave long distance hugs before we left.


Thanks for the fun egg hunt Noni and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment