Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Party Time!

Buggy chose to have a Baking Wars party! I bought aprons and Noni helped her put each girl's initial on it. :)

 

She had invited a bunch of girls, but only four ended up coming since it was a busy weekend. That ended up working out perfectly though. I think if we would have had more it would have been too hard..."too many cooks in the kitchen". This way we were able to have two teams of three girls.

They got started right away.

 

Noni stayed after the baby shower to help out with the little ones so I could focus on the party. So nice!


Team Purple


Team Pink


Team Purple divided up their cake into three sections and they each made their own animal. Bug made a ladybug.


It turned out SO cute!!!

 

Team Pink went for a unicorn.


 Which was also adorable!


They took a trampoline break while the adults did the judging.


It ended up being a tie! ;) Then each girl got to decorate 6 cupcakes to take home.

We had pizza for dinner and then sang to the birthday girl!


Happy birthday to you!


Her friends got her some sweet gifts...baking supplies, art stuff, and I can't remember what else.



One of the girls went home, but three were able to spend the night which was perfect because Noni took Peaches and Peanut home so with the extra bed downstairs everyone was able to have a bed.  I let them stay up till 10 o'clock. I was a little nervous about our first sleepover, but these girls were so sweet and well behaved. There were no pranks or wild behavior. They played board games, painted nails, and talked and giggled until about 10:30 and then went to sleep. The next morning they were up bright and early, and when I looked out the window at 7:30 they were on the trampoline. 


We had plenty of time for breakfast and getting ready before heading to Sunday School. Our first slumber party was a big success! I can't believe we only have one year until our Buggy is a TEENAGER! Wow!

1 comment: