When the blow-outs keep coming I always figure it's time to size up on diapers! On to size 3!
Ballerina!
Take my picture Ma-ma!
Aunt Jody sent a sweet package the other day! The girls were so happy!
Speaking of happy. One day Peanut was eating her snack and went off and did something else. When Peaches woke up she found the abandoned snack and happily gasped, "I found pretzels!!"
Whenever we get boxes the girls make things out of them. This day it was space ships!
Shortly after turning 5 months I looked at Lou on her monitor and found that she had finally rolled from back to front! I thought it was so funny that her bunny was in the same position when I went in to get her up.
I got T tickets to see a comedian for his birthday!
We were going to have Noni give Lou a bottle, but we had tried it the week before, and she was NOT having it. I had left her and gone to Bug's soccer game, but ended up leaving Bug with a friend (it was a double header) and headed back to Noni's to feed her. She went 7 hours between feedings! Stubborn little thing!
We tried again the next week and same thing...I eventually gave up and fed her. So we shifted our plans and instead of going out to dinner I moved her feedings around so she ate right before we left and then she was an hour over due when we got back. Poor Noni was so sweet to keep her even though she was tired, cranky, and hungry. When we got home after 10pm she was sleeping sweetly. Pretty ironic that she won't take a bottle after I spent 5 weeks trying to wean her off the bottle when she was younger! :P
Thanks again Noni for keeping a cranky, screaming baby!!! Not to mention the other four orangutans. Haha! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment