Friday, June 7, 2019

Haircuts

I'm getting a little out of order here, but the other day the girls got their summer haircuts. Peanut's was the most drastic. I think she got about ten inches cut off.


She looks so cute with short hair! It just fits her bouncy, energetic personality. :)



Boo has been begging me for bangs for a couple years now. I finally gave in and she got the bangs she's dreamed of. :P So far they seem to be working out well for her. She kept her hair long and just got a slight trim.


I didn't actually have an appointment scheduled for Bug because she had said she didn't want her hair cut, but then we were there and she saw everyone else she wanted one too. Our hairdresser was able to fit her in and she got about four inches taken off.


Noni and I got our hair trimmed as well. Maybe next year Peaches will get in on it!

1 comment: