I think I already mentioned that for Bug's "special day" for her birthday she got to go visit Grandma V and get cake decorating lessons! Noni and Papa picked her up as soon as she finished her class connect at 10 on the Thursday before her birthday. Thankfully her 12 o'clock class had been cancelled that day so she gained an extra three hours!
I soon began getting picture text updates on her progress!
She was so excited to be there!
Going for a walk.
She said she accidentally slipped off the rock and got her shoes soaked. Whoops!
They spent the night and the next morning got to decorate cakes!
Love this little rose!
So happy!
And proud!
She had to be back for soccer practice at 5 on Friday so it was a very quick trip, but she had so much fun and learned a lot! She has made several cakes to work on her skills since then and would make one every day if I let her!
Thank you Noni and Papa and Grandma V for making it such a special day for her!!!
Beautiful cakes and cupcakes! I'm impressed!
ReplyDelete