Boo made an Indian poncho in Art class and tried it on Lou. I remember Bug doing the same thing to Peaches. :)
First walk! Pawpaw and Nana had sent some money for Lou when she was born and I used it to buy this really nice double jogging stroller from my friend who was planning to get rid of it. It's been working great!
Found her toes!
Noni did us a huge favor and took the big girls to their state testing! It was supposed to only be two days, but there was something messed up with the computers for Boo so she ended up having to go three.
Thank you thank you thank you for taking them Noni!
Whenever Peaches doesn't want us to go into a room she stands in the doorway with her arms outstretched. Haha.
Sweet sisters. I caught them playing together while waiting for the rest of us to come down and do our nightly devotion. :)
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment