Tuesday, May 28, 2019

AWANA

Normally I'm very ready for AWANA to end by the end of the school year. It's so nice to have Wednesday nights free. This year I am sad to see it go...probably because I missed four months. Lol. I had originally planned to go back in January...which would have been the same amount of time I took off with Peaches, and it only would have been 3 weeks missed because of the holidays, but Lou was such a difficult baby that I was NOT ready to come back. Thankfully my friend K, who was filling in for me, graciously agreed to continue. I finally made it back at the end of March and D did fairly well. She got a little fussy towards the end of the night each week, but it worked and we made it through. We'll see how she does next year...it's always even harder once they're mobile! 

On one of the last nights the weather was so nice out that T took the kids out to play Big Ball for games. Boo is on 1st.



There she goes!


Buggy on 3rd. This was fashion disaster night, although it's hard to do too much disaster when they wear their club shirts.


Peaches and, "My best fwend!" on Sunglasses night.


Noni and the Cubbies playing Paul and the jailer.

  

Lou got to watch. :)


Peaches is going to be sad that AWANA is over. She LOVES it!


Sometimes she would ask me if it was time...on a Monday or Tuesday and I would have to tell her, "Not today." When it was finally time she would get SO excited! "Ok! Yay! I get'ta go be a Cubbie!" and she would run for her vest even if it was still hours before we needed to leave. :)


She technically wasn't even supposed to be in Cubbies yet so she still has two more years! She will love that!  I'll post about awards night soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment