Thursday, May 23, 2019

Leftover Thursday

Lou's first cold. :( She actually wasn't too fussy and had no symptoms other than a super runny nose. She HATED getting her snot sucked out and screamed her head off every single time I had to do it...which was about 3 dozen times that week. Other than that it wasn't too bad. 


I dropped her 5th feeding because this is what she was doing when it was time to feed her. I finally figured she just wasn't hungry and she did stop doing fussing once we started going three hours between feedings as opposed to two.


Still bundled up after getting home from soccer practice.


Do-do loves. :) 


Buggy made a cake and left her stuff out on the counter one day. I got done feeding the baby and came down to find red food dye on the counter and all over the toddler!

  

Shockily after some scrubbing with a Shout wipe and a couple rounds in the washing machine, all traces of the dye came out of a WHITE Easter dress! 

It took a little longer to come off her skin. :P


Couch cushion fort!


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment