Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Parading

We went to a parade in the next town over the other day. The girls are bummed that we are going to miss our town days because of our Texas trip this summer so I made sure that we got to go to this parade. We weren't able to stay for any of the other festivities, but they had fun watching the parade and collecting candy.

Usually the floats or the bands/music are the girls favorites as toddlers, but Peaches LOVED the horses! Every time she saw one coming she said, "Ooo! Mommy hos-ey! HOS-EY!"


These little ponies with their tiny riders were especially cute! 


 So were these little miniature horses.


I caught her expression when seeing those! 


I loved our float this year! It's Dr. Seuss "Oh the Places You'll Go"! I like when they do a unique theme and not just tropical/aloha or princess/castle. 


The big girls had fun seeing some people they knew in the parade and getting candy.


I snagged this picture right after I told Peanut to get off the ground where she was full out laying on the street. :P 


They were bummed that we couldn't go look at booths or do any carnival games, but at least we got to see the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment