Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Jungle Book

 Oh my goodness these funny girls crack me up! Boo had to do a book report and she chose The Jungle Book. Here is her rough draft which we then corrected...



And the final draft. I thought she did a great job!



She had to do a presentation so she made a diorama with amazingly little details!


 This is the funny part. They said that Peanut was going to help with the presentation and Bug took her upstairs to make her a costume. They wouldn't let me see it before hand and then she burst out in the middle of the presentation as "Mowgli". Haha!


I videoed Boo afterwards without the mostly-naked Mowgli appearance. Haha!


We turned in her book review and her teacher said she did a great job!

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! A+ I was kind of waiting for mostly naked Mowgli to run across the screen :)

    ReplyDelete