Peanut was helping Daddy make banana bread and I heard, "Oh man! Clean up on Aisle 12!" Apparently she had knocked a box of open baking soda from the top cupboard and it rained down on everything...including the dog.
The girls have been into Boggle lately. I found this picture on my phone one day. :P
I couldn't believe this...this huge box was full of nothing but packing paper and four little pouches of mashed potatoes. :P
The church deaconesses got some cakes one Sunday to celebrate T's achieving his MBA with a 4.0!
And two families gave him a present of Oreos...six packages! I didn't realize this but I guess he has made more than one person notice his love of Oreos at potlucks. Haha!
We are babysitting this giraffe for our missionary friends in Russia. I went in to Peanut's room to tuck her in one night and found giraffe, elephant, and Cocoa having a tea party. :)
Happy Thursday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment