Thursday, April 12, 2018

Leftover Thursday

Boo has been doing a geology unit in Science. If I remember right this is when Bug got into collecting rocks.


Science is not my favorite subject...I think entirely because of the mess factor. It is by far the messiest subject...even worse than Art. As Mrs. Frizzle says, "Make mistakes and get MESSY!" We definitely have that part down. I was cleaning up sand particles for days! :P


Peaches LOVES Awana! She is technically not old enough to go, but Noni allows her to come. She has a ball with the Cubbies and thinks she is just as big as they are! 


Our friends from Arkansas were here for a few weeks for a family wedding and we got to spend some time with them! Baby T is so cute, and the girls loved him! 


Hat night at Awana! She looked so little and adorable as she ran off to the Cubbie room. 


Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment