We had a wonderful Easter! We did the usual Easter baskets...maybe with not quite as much stuff as usual. With the upcoming move I've been trying to get rid of stuff and reticent to add to the piles of stuff we have everywhere.
The girls didn't seem to notice and were happy with their things!
I said, "Since it's Easter I probably won't do an April Fools Joke." The girls said, "NO! You have to do something!" I only play one joke on them, but apparently they like it. This year I saw on Pinterest to get a box of donuts...this one had a cellophane window so I had to put an Easter sign over it.
And inside they find a veggie tray, or in our case a bag of celery.
We had to grab some pictures before we left for church...
Love these sweet girls!
Noni worked on an Easter song for several weeks with the church kids...will post that tomorrow. When we got back we had a big ham "dinner", and grabbed a few more pictures before they went to change.
Grandma and Grandpa weren't able to join us this year, but Noni, Papa, and Mama came.
We hope you all had a blessed Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment