I love every recital, but I think this was the best yet! It is really evident that the dance program has been going for a while because the kids as a whole are showing such improvement! It is so fun watching these kids dance together year after year getting better each time!
Peanut about killed me with cuteness. She nailed all her dances! She was the only one who wanted to practice every day and didn't have to be asked and consequently she did amazing! I could have watched her up there all day. SO cute! She's right in the middle front in these next two pictures.
Buggy did amazing as well. It is so hard to believe that she is in the oldest age group! Seems like not so long ago that she was a little 4 year old up there. She's growing up!
The dads actually made the program this year. I think they figured it's no longer a surprise...but the routine was! Quite hilarious. They did a ballet for the first time. The Nutcracker.
T even bought a Christmas suit for the occasion. Haha! :)
So funny.
I can't upload all 13 dance but I just had to do this one.
They even got their picture taken. Haha!
Little Elves on the Shelf. :)
I think this would have been my favorite routine if I had been able to see Boo. Even though she moved up to the next class and is one of the youngest she is also one of the tallest so she's in the back row. We couldn't see her half the time, but she was so darn cute when we did! Loved the cowboys hats and "boots".
Boo practiced really hard too and did a beautiful job on her dances. Her hip hop had attitude, her ballet was graceful, and her tap and jazz were fun and spunky!
Peanut's hip hop was AWESOME! I had seen her do it two dozen times, but never before has she had so much attitude and sass! Several people came up and told us they couldn't keep their eyes off her. SO great.
Buggy's hip hop was great too! They asked me which of their dances was my favorite and I could not choose! They are all so good!
Boo's jazz was fast paced and fun.
I LOVED Peanut's ballet costume. She looked like a little angel up there.
She calls this her ballelaya class. :)
Their song was about snowflakes and at the end they got to throw petals around. I think it was my favorite thing the dance teachers have ever done!
And right after was the last song of the night, Buggy's ballet where they used the strewn petals to throw about during their dance. It was so beautiful!!!
Boo insisted on Peaches being in her after show picture. :)
We gave them a little stuffed animal instead of flowers this time. They love these little TY critters.
The amazing Miss A!
And awesome Miss L!
And a friends pic!
Sisters!
We headed home after the show and I asked if we could get a picture together since we never do. Thanks for helping us celebrate a magical night Grandpa, Grandma, Noni, Papa, and Mama!
We're so proud of our beautiful dancers! :)
I wish I could be there to see the recital sometime. Beautiful girls! I needed a good laugh so loved the guys ballet! LOL
ReplyDelete