Thursday, December 14, 2017

Leftover Thursday

This is one of the best things about home schooling...special impromptu times with sisters. This particular day Bug and Boo and I were still working on school when Peanut quietly asked me if she could have a party in her room. I helped her with the food and she did the rest. So sweet. :)


And not so sweet when you find that the baby has been EATING egg shells out of the trash can. YUCK!!!

 

Poor Boo came down with a monster flu bug. She was wiped out for four days! Not just a little sick, but laying on the couch halfway comatose...so sick she didn't even want to watch TV. It was bad. After missing three days of school I had to insist that she do some work and not get too far behind. Thankfully by that day she was able to sit up, but not much more than that. Thank goodness none of the rest of us got it...the power of prayer!!!


Peaches discovered her tongue one day in the mirror when I was brushing her teeth. Haha!



One day she took the binky out of this baby's mouth and then laughed and laughed over the way it "sucked" on her finger. It must have felt pretty funny.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment