Thanksgiving weekend is always our town's celebration and kick-off to Christmas. The girls were part of 6 performances this year! 7 if you include going up on stage to hear the Christmas story from one of the local Pastors. :)
I love Boo's ballet dress! So pretty!
We arrived at the beginning and got dinner before the show started. Noni kept Peaches happy while I ran around making sure the girls were where they were supposed to be, in the costume they were supposed to be in, at the right time.
Sweet little ballerinas!
Noni taught some of the kids two Christmas songs and they did an awesome job singing them!
Boo's ballet was adorable!
Love it.
Boo also did her jazz routine but I didn't get a good picture.
Buggy did hip hop...
And tap. These girls do an amazing job of modifying their routine to fit this tiny little stage!
Bug, Boo, and I also sang as part of the church choir...it was a funny skit/song. I'll have to see if I can get someone to video it for us when we do it for the church performance because it's hilarious!
What a fun night and a great kick-off to the Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment