Tuesday, December 6, 2016

O Christmas Tree!

We left Noni and Papa's house on Saturday at 1 and headed home to decorate! T and the girls got all the blowups set up while I assembled the tree. I had found an awesome tree at the garage sales last June for $5! It is WAY better than our old one. It's also a LOT thicker and took me almost an hour and half to get the branches all spread out.

We ate Noni's Chex mix for dinner with hot chocolate while listening to Christmas music and putting up the ornaments.

Peaches first Christmas season!


Cutie pie.


I was hanging up this ornament that Aunt Karen made me several years ago out of one of my baby pictures and thought it looked like Peaches. :)

The girls did a great job decorating the tree!


Peanut put quite a few on each branch, but otherwise they were nicely spaced.



They were each so excited to hang their baby ornaments!





Daddy was in charge of handing them out from the boxes.


And though quite a few got dropped we only had one tragedy.


Silly girl!


We had to forego the tradition of Daddy holding all the girls to put up the star. I put it on instead...while standing on a chair. Our new tree is wider, thicker, and much taller.


My girlies!



It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new tree & especially all the sweet ornaments and special decorators!!

    ReplyDelete