Noni had to work on her birthday so we went ahead and did school, but then headed in for a late lunch. We picked up her, Papa, and Mama and drove into town to Red Robin, her favorite.
I don't think I've mentioned that Peaches has finally fallen in love with food! Baby food that is. Boo and Peanut both hated baby food and only wanted what we were eating so I have been surprised to discover that while Peaches gags on "big people food" she LOVES baby food!
Yum yum!
I bought this sign from Auntie Nae who is selling them at an adorable little craft store in a nearby town. So cute!
We had a delicious lunch and then headed back. I stopped and got some groceries while they took the girls back to their house. Then I fed Peaches when we got back and we watched Noni open her presents before we left.
I say "watched" but I think the girls probably opened more that watched. Haha :)
It was a fast day but we had a lot of fun and I'm glad we were able to spend some time with Noni on her birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment