Monday, December 19, 2016

Gingerbread Houses

 For a craft night at church one of the ladies did home-made gingerbread houses! About 20 of them! She said it took quite a while...I can imagine!

The girls were so excited to make gingerbreads! They had gingerbread men for the kids to do. Boo turned hers upside down and made reindeer! Cute!


Peanut just used about a pound of sprinkles! Haha!


I tried to get started on mine but Peaches had missed her afternoon nap and wasn't content to sit in a highchair next to me. I tried to work with her in my lap for a bit, but that didn't work out so well either. 


So I gave up and let Peanut and Boo decorate my house.



I looked over at Peanut's gingerbread man, "Where's his head?" I asked. "In my TUMMY!" she answered happily!


Here is one of my friends houses. I thought she did a great job!


And here is the one of the lady who made all these. She wasn't finished yet, but it was so pretty!


And here's what we came home with. :) 


It was a fun night!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like fun! I thought about doing gingerbread house with the boys this year but never got around to it. we did make ninja bread though;)

    ReplyDelete