Tuesday, November 1, 2016

"I Larious!" - Part 20

July 28th

She was coloring a picture of two angels. She colored the skin of one orange and then looked at it. "Is that what color skin angels wear?" Talking to herself, "I don't know. I think so." Then she took out a black crayon and said, "But sometimes they wear black skin."

August 2nd

Noni brought them back souveniers from her trip to Texas. She was so excited. "I'm SOO glad Noni bought me this canoe!!!" It was a kazoo.

August 10th

She was writing on a piece of paper and proudly showed me. It had a large L and O on it. "Look Mommy!" Doesn't that spell Hello?" 

August 28th

Peanut was up at the church playing with blocks while Noni was rearranging her Sunday School/Awana room. Noni texted me Peanut's conversation with herself. "This is Ninevah. They did NOT obey God. I did not obey when I bit my sister. But we're not done yet. Still have to build the toy store!" 

August 30th

Boo: "What's the biggest fruit in the world?" Peanut: "The fruit of the Spirit!" 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment