The months just seem to be flying by and we still can't get enough of this sweet baby!
She continues to bring joy and laughter to each day! I was changing her diaper today and the girls were playing upstairs. I heard Peanut running down the stairs kind of whimpering/whining. She was coming to tell me some sad story about some injustice or boo boo
I'm sure, but when she saw where I was her countenance flipped. Cue sappy baby voice, "My baby! You're awakey-wakey-wake! Oh my little cutie pie!" She came close and gave Peaches a hug and then skipped out, totally forgetting whatever it was she was coming to complain about. Love it.
I'm sure, but when she saw where I was her countenance flipped. Cue sappy baby voice, "My baby! You're awakey-wakey-wake! Oh my little cutie pie!" She came close and gave Peaches a hug and then skipped out, totally forgetting whatever it was she was coming to complain about. Love it.
Peaches has a newfound love of her tongue this month! Lol!
Her hair IS growing...super slowly, but it's enough to pinch a few pieces together now. Haha :)
She has just started reaching for people...usually for Mommy if someone else has her. She will also reach for me from the floor and, if she's tired, cry if I walk past without picking her up.
I keep expecting her to take off crawling any second, but she still hasn't done it. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks and she can push off with her hands which makes her go backwards. She has also got into a "down dog" several times and then lurched forward, making a little headway, but she still hasn't quite made that first step/crawl.
I was getting these pictures and her sisters came in the room...
She adores her sisters and they can always make her laugh and smile!
There goes the tongue again!
She discovered the sticker this month!
She is the first of our children to teeth "out of order". She got the bottom two, and then the second top right. We were a little worried at first thinking she was going to have a BIG gap between her two front teeth! :P
*She is very observant and loves to watch her family moving about the house.
*Anything and everything is still going straight in the mouth.
*She is SUCH a good baby. She will sit on the floor and play happily with whatever she can reach for 30-45 minutes at a time without a single fuss.
*She very rarely cries....every now and then when it's time to go down for a nap she'll let us know she doesn't want to sleep.
*She still has the same schedule and sticks to it pretty closely.
*She has started to pull her socks/shoes off any time she's in the car.
*All the 6-9 month clothes and 9 month jammies have been put away and we're on to 9-12.
*She loves to be outside and go for walks in her stroller or Moby wrap.
*She loves to "walk" while someone holds her hands.
*Still isn't eating much food although we've discovered she likes to attempt to pick up and eat bits of bread from her high chair tray. Not much goes in, but at least she's not gagging/puking. :P She also will eat about a couple dozen grains of rice when we go to Mexican food.
*She is just SO MUCH fun!!!
We are so thankful for our 9 month happy happy girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment