Saturday, March 5, 2016

New and Improved

 The other day the girls and I went to lunch with Daddy and we had about 20 minutes before E had to eat so since it was sunny and warm we stopped at the park on the way home. We had been meaning to go over there because the city put in a brand new play set! 

It was well needed. The old playground was very old and very dangerous by today's standards. There was a slide that was probably 20 feet in the air with just a small handrail...it would be very easy to fall off, but now it is gone and the new play set is so nice! The girls were very excited!

  

They ran all over discovering all the things to do.


Climb, climb, climb!


"I'm drivin'! I'm drivin' a boat!"


There are four slides. Peanut said the little one was hers. :) We are looking forward to many happy play days this summer!



1 comment:

  1. Ooh it's a Rainbow! We had a Rainbow play set at our old house and are thinking of getting one for the new house this year. I'm curious to see how bad the old playground was!
    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete