Monday, March 21, 2016

Dance and Diapers

I can't seem to stay ahead with my pictures! These are from the end of February. I went up to video the girls dances so they could practice for the recital, and I had to get a few pictures of Peanut.


Cute little class warming up.


I love watching her at dance. She is so little and adorable. She LOVES dance class and asks me all day long, "Is it time to go yet?"  She can't wait until next year when she is big enough to do both classes like her sisters!


"Hands on my hips!"

 Love it!


The rest of these pictures are of Peaches the day she switched from Newborn to sz. 1 diapers. The newborn ones were getting really tight (this was at about 4 weeks) so we made the switch once we ran out of the package we were on. 


Big girl! :)


Love this face!

Ok, that's all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment