Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Bounce!

 Somehow I missed posting these pictures from when Aunt Nina and Sammy were here. We took the kids to play. I tried to get pictures, but everyone was moving too fast! 

Blur #1

 
 
Blur #2


Blur #3


Sammy was the only one going slow enough for me to get. He was happy to just walk around and look at all the inflateables. :)


They played Pictionary on the chalk wall.


 And Noni got some baby snuggles in. :)

 

 So fun to have all the grandkids together!


They had to do a few rides. 


Noni, Papa, Aunt Nina, and Sammy had to head back, but the girls and I were able to stay another 30 min. to get a little more energy out.

 
They were SO sweet. They happily played together, and when I said it was time to go they hopped out with a, "Yes Ma'am" and went right to get their shoes on. I told them we would be able to go again soon since they had such good attitudes. It's so nice that they're getting older and more responsible!



No comments:

Post a Comment