We had so much fun enjoying the SUNSHINE over Spring Break! It warmed up just in time to shed our coats and soak up some Vitamin D! We spent more than one afternoon out front doing chalk and riding bikes with friends.
And NOT climbing trees as I keep having to remind the girls. :)
One day we went out to lunch with Mama at the highly coveted, “McDonalds with the PlayPlace, Mommy!”
Peanut is getting so big!
We went back to the house and I played cards with Mama while Peanut napped and the girls jumped on the trampoline and played on the swingset.
Another morning when the girls woke up I told them to get dressed and we were going for a walk. We walked down to the bakery and picked out a donut. They were so happy!
We also stopped by the bank and Peanut got her first sucker. It was a big hit.
Then we headed over to the park to get out some energy.
They ran and ran so I think it worked. :)
Peanut stayed in the swing until her sucker was done.
And then she was off and running too.
Last year I remember this slide not being very fast.
They must have greased it or something because Boo came shooting off the end and landed smack on her bottom.
After a few tears we moved to the smaller slides.
That’s better!
We stayed and played for a while before heading home.
We spent the rest of the day watching Frozen and getting the garden ready to plant. T and the girls planted the seeds while I was at worship team so I didn’t get any pictures.
All in all it was a wonderful Spring Break and makes me so glad we only have 8 more weeks of school and then SUMMER!
Summer is almost here:).
ReplyDelete