Well I’m kind of going all out of order here, but these pictures are from last week. T had a board meeting one night so the girls and I went in to have dinner with Noni, Papa, and Mama. After dinner and dessert…
…the girls got to dye Easter eggs! Spring around here is CRAZY busy and I hadn’t even thought about it so I was so happy when Noni asked if she could set up stuff to dye eggs with them. They were thrilled as well.
They actually put some of the eggs in before dinner and left them for a half an hour so they were very vibrant!
Peanut wanted to do it SO bad! Noni gave her an egg and she said, “Pink! Pink!” so Noni put it in pink. :)
Then she got to put some stickers on it. She dropped the egg and cracked it at one point and then proceeded to pick shell off until she got caught.
“Who me?”
I had bought some egg painting marker-things last year on clearance so they had fun drawing on their dyed eggs.
Cheese!
Buggy-so proud!
And Boo Bear with a little cheesing photo-bomber.
Thanks for helping us dye eggs Noni!
I love that Layla did that exact same thing as Peanut when she got her hands on an egg to dye. HAHA
ReplyDelete