Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Break!

The girls and I really enjoyed our Spring Break!  K&S went home with Noni and Papa on Sunday after church and got to spend two nights at their house.  Peanut and I stayed home and cleaned the house and worked on some projects.

On Tuesday morning we headed in to pick up the girls and get groceries.  I hardly ever shop with the girls since Noni lives close to Walmart and always lets me drop off the girls (so nice!).  It definitely wasn’t as easy to go through my list with all three of them, but neither was it as hard as I was expecting.  We even finished early and had 10 minutes to check out the toy isles. :)

IMG_2713

K wanted me to take pictures of all the things she wants for her birthday. :)

IMG_2710

IMG_2711

I’m sure T would be thrilled about this kitty! (or not)

IMG_2740

After Walmart we drove to meet some other Spring Break-ing friends at a local park I have always wanted to try out.

It was really interesting.  Visually it was one of the neatest parks I’ve ever seen, but it must have been designed by people who don’t have kids because it was not very parent friendly.  Or toddler friendly.  It was perfect for K.  They had this neat cave/rock slide, but even Boo was too small to get up it without help.

IMG_2714

This was the one area good for the toddlers as long as big kids didn’t come dashing through for a big jump and knock them over.

IMG_2716

Peanut and little H loved it!

IMG_2718

Peanut wanted to go and run just like her sisters.  In her mind she is just as big as they are!

IMG_2719

These dinosaurs eggs were pretty cool.

IMG_2720

IMG_2721

Happy girl!

IMG_2724

And they had a fun giant pumpkin that the kids could go into.

IMG_2726

The girls had a great time!  I didn’t get to say more than a few words to the other moms since we were chasing kiddos, but it was fun to see them briefly. We’ll have to get together another day for a more mellow playdate!

IMG_2728

Smile

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing you too! I hope we can get together soon:). Miss you and your adorable family. That park is fun but wow is it always busy and I feel so split, with multiple kids, running everywhere. Glad the trampoline entertained our little ones for a minute or two!

    ReplyDelete