Saturday, December 21, 2013

Let It Snow!

Well we finally got some snow around here!  The girls and I were so happy yesterday to watch the snowflakes fall.  After dinner they got all bundled up and went out with T when he did the snowblowing.  We didn’t get as much as I’d hoped but I think it was 3-4 inches.  Unfortunately it’s supposed to warm up on Monday so it might all melt off, but I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for a white Christmas!

The girls really wanted to make a snowman but it was a little too powdery.  Maybe today it will warm up a little and pack better.

snow

snow1

They played hide-from-the-cars: very sophisticated game of dropping flat to the ground if I car comes by. :)

snow2

And of course some snow angels were in order!

snow3

Happy girls!

snow4

Yay for snow!

1 comment:

  1. Yay snow! We hope for a white Christmas too but it isn't looking too promising:(

    ReplyDelete