We had a wonderful Thanksgiving week! We got a special visit from Auntie J all the way from Florida!!! The girls were so excited they were skipping/hopping and singing “I’m so happy Aunt J*** is coming! I’m so happy Aunt J*** is coming!” It was really cute how excited they were!
Aunt J brought them a present that they were thrilled about…a princess tent! I was trying to get a picture of Bug through the little window and Peanut realized the camera was out. :)
Boo Bear wanted a picture too.
We took Aunt J shopping at the downtown mall and got to see all the pretty Christmas decorations.
The girls saw Santa throwing candy to kids so Noni and Aunt J took them downstairs to get some.
Mama, Aunt J, and Noni went into a souvenir shop that was right across from a toy store so the girls and I veered off. They didn’t make it past the first five feet which was filled with books. They plopped down and each (even Peanut!) grabbed a book and sat there reading.
I finally told them there were a lot of cool toys and didn’t they want to look around? :)
By then it was time for lunch so we headed across the street to Red Robin where K took pictures of everyone while we waited for the food to come. These are only the ones that are in focus enough to see. :)
We spent the night at Noni’s so we could spend extra time with Aunt J before heading down to Grandma and Grandpa’s for the holiday. Boo Bear wanted a picture of her as a “sweeping bah-wel--weina”.
No idea what Bug is doing here. :)
Aunt J was called upon to read bedtime books.
We are so glad Auntie J came to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment