Monday, December 17, 2012

The Christmas Play

This weekend was the Children’s Christmas Play at church.  Our three girls had starring roles as Mary, Sheep, and Baby Jesus. :)

I know I am biased, but they were too darn cute!

church

Boo was so excited! I thought she was going to be shy and just sit there. I was hoping she would be brave enough to sing her little solo. Turns out I was worried for nothing and should have been wishing that she would be a little MORE shy! Haha :) She was calling out, “Hi Daddy! Hi Noni! Hi Papa!”

church1

Here is the girl’s song that we’ve been working on for weeks now.  The video wouldn’t focus at first so I missed Bug’s start, but I got most of it.

church3

The little ones started to get restless towards the end…spurred on by our little lamb!  She got the other lambs all riled up.  Buggy was trying to keep her under control…so funny!

Then she totally hijacked the end of the show. 

Don’t worry she was fine!  Haha :)

Silly lamb!

church6

“Joseph, Mary, and Baby Jesus”

This is the little boy Buggy claims she is going to marry.  They came over the other day and afterwards she said to me, “N says he is in love with me.  I am going to marry him when I get growned up.  Wouldn’t it be funny if C (his little brother) married Boo?”  Oh boy!!! :P

church5

Our three little actresses.  Love these silly girls!!!

church4

I think they’ve got a future on the stage! :)

6 comments:

  1. I was so impressed with their performances! I can't remember when I've enjoyed anything so much! Priceless!
    Noni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too cute!! Love the songs! They sing so beautifully. Big sister is such a good helper too. I love the crash at the end hahaha. Baby Jesus was so awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're fabulous!! Can I get autographs??

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo funny when she falls off the stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously so cute! I love the last pic of S :) Can't wait for Emery to be in a Christmas program!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say...your three stole the show...so cute! Your dancing lamb tickled me...so uninhibited! Linda

    ReplyDelete