Saturday, December 29, 2012

iPhone Pictures

I was cleaning up my pictures the other day and realized there were quite a few on there that I’d never posted, so I figured I’d put a few up for fun.

Peanut is only a few weeks old here.  So sweet.

IMG_0469

Headed home from her first trip to Grandma’s house. She was three weeks old.

IMG_0476

All dressed up and ready for her first day of Church (4 weeks).

IMG_0485

Sad girl.

IMG_0520

Peanut’s first walk, back at the beginning of October.

IMG_0598

She didn’t last very long. :)

IMG_0602

Boo and Peanut….maybe 2 months old?

IMG_0622

At the dentist for a checkup. :)

IMG_0629

I put just one of these up.  I have literally dozens and dozens of these pictures in my phone album at all times.  I’m constantly deleting them.  We have a coloring app that allows you to save and Bug knows how to do it.  Consequently I find a steady stream of pictures like this…

IMG_0657

Bug and Peanut, this one is only a few weeks old.

IMG_0709

What happens when a five year old puts on 23 pairs of socks?  Whining and crying, “Ouch!  My feet hurt, my feet hurt!”  Well, I wonder why. :P And yes, I counted them as I peeled them off.

IMG_0782

Why use a baby carrier when you can just zip the baby into your coat? :) Yummy zipper!

IMG_0803

This is from last Thursday…Peanut is finally starting to get interested in toys!

IMG_0806

And this one was from last Wednesday.  The girls had spent the night and I was planning to let them stay for naps while I did errands, but we had a big storm coming in and T said there was already a couple of inches of new snow at home, so mom met me at 2 and we made our way home.  They must have had a ball at Noni’s because this is what Boo looked like not 5 miles down the road. :)

IMG_0805

Funny girls. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby-in-the-jacket photo! We did that a few times and it was always so snuggly!

    ReplyDelete