I keep catching sight of baby pictures of Bug and Boo that make me do double takes! It takes me a second to figure out which kid is which!
When Peanut was born I thought she looked JUST like Boo did as a newborn, but now as she’s growing and changing she is looking an awful lot like Bug! I went back through old blog posts and grabbed some of the pictures that look especially similar.
This is Bug and Boo on the day Boo turned 3 months. She looks SO MUCH like Peanut! Or vice versa I guess. :)
Peanut was wearing the same outfit the other day so I had to grab some pictures.
Again Boo. They look more similar when Boo was wearing a hat because she had more hair.
Boo at about 5 months.
Boo at 6 months.
Peanut was just wearing these jammies…they were Boo’s, as evidenced here.
But Peanut looks an awful lot like Buggy too! Buggy was 7 months here.
Buggy and Noni.
Buggy at 5 months.
Peanut wearing the same hat and coat.
Buggy at 6 months.
Peanut.
Buggy at 7 months.
Buggy at 6 months.
Look how similar their smiles are!
It’s funny how much she resembles both of them when they look SO different now! Sometimes I wonder how they can be sisters, but I just have to look at these baby pictures to see how alike they really are!
It’s so fun to watch Peanut grow, and I’m excited to see how she changes as she gets bigger!
so fun to see! all our babies look alike, too. i love it!
ReplyDeleteso fun to see! all our babies look alike, too. i love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun! You're going to have the cutest matched set ever. :)
ReplyDelete