We walked over to the tennis courts last weekend to play around and hit the ball back and forth. It was chilly and a little windy. Here is what Boo wore.
This Sunday it's nearly 80 with hot sunshine. I even got a little pink from being outside yesterday. This is what Boo wore.
That looks like our weather....in January! :) But now - it's miserable. I'm seriously about to die. I may not be very pregnant, but there's something about just being pregnant that makes our 95 degree, 5000% humidity completely and totally unbearable. Can I come stay with you? :)
SOOOOO cute! Anneka had that same pink outfit. I always loved how cuddly she was in it. I'm so glad that summer is here! Hooray for little girlie clothes!
That looks like our weather....in January! :)
ReplyDeleteBut now - it's miserable. I'm seriously about to die. I may not be very pregnant, but there's something about just being pregnant that makes our 95 degree, 5000% humidity completely and totally unbearable. Can I come stay with you? :)
SOOOOO cute! Anneka had that same pink outfit. I always loved how cuddly she was in it. I'm so glad that summer is here! Hooray for little girlie clothes!
ReplyDelete