Saturday, June 26, 2010

First Tooth!

Well, I guess I should have checked Boo's mouth before posting yesterday b/c a couple hours later I found a tooth! We should have known b/c she had woken up at 5:00a.m. and kind of fussed off and on for about an hour and a half. That is very unusual for her.
~
Normally we put her down around 9 or 9:30 and we don't hear a peep until 7:30 or 8. I went in at 5 to make sure she didn't have a fever and she was cool, so I figured she was just a little fussy from getting her shots. She was probably cutting the tooth right then!
~
I tried to get a good picture of it, but it was really hard to get her to be still and smile enough to see the tooth.
~
Open mouth, but can't see the tooth.

We had to wait until Daddy came home and then we ganged up on her and got a good shot on the first try!

Here's a close up.

She's technically still only 4 months old (at least until tomorrow) which seems so early to get a tooth! T got his first one at 2 months. My mom doesn't remember when I got my first one but she did stop nursing me at 8 months b/c I had two top and two bottoms, so I guess it's only natural that our girls would be early teethers. If I remember right, Bug usually got them in pairs so we'll probably be seeing the match pop up here soon!
P.S. Thanks for the tip Elizabeth! If she starts biting I'll have to try that.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! She IS an early teether!!! First teeth are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete